Landlord Portal- RentCafe
Click Here to Access Landlord Portal
The Landlord Portal is a great tool to help manage your properties. You can use the portal to:
- Update your bank account information
- View your payment ledger
- View your unit inspection results
- View tenant caseworker information
- View Abatements
- Submit Overpayments
- Update your contact information
- Upload documents
- Contact us
- How do I register for the Landlord Portal? You should have received an email or a letter in the mail with your registration code. If not, you will need to contact the Finance Department to receive your registration code. Follow the link above to access the portal. Once on the portal, select the red hyperlink that says "Click Here to Register". Enter you registration code and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- What do I do if I forgot my password? From the Landlord Portal login screen, select the red hyperlink that says "Forgot Password?". Follow the prompts to reset your password.
- What if I am already registered with another agency? Simply login using your credentials, then select the option to "Register Another Agency". Enter your registration code provided by THA and your accounts will be linked.
- What if I am a leasing agent that manages multiple vendors? Register your first vendor using the registration code provided. After you have the first vendor set up and are logged in, select the option to "Register Another Agency". Enter all the remaining registration codes provided by THA and all of your accounts will be linked.
- I am no longer receiving emails with my payment details. What do I do? To receive your payment details, you will need to register using the Landlord Portal. We no longer send emails when payments are processed.